Your toolkit for better health
Living Well after a diagnosis of Coronavirus are you living with Long Covid / Post Covid-19 Syndrome?
Examples include (but are not limited to) joint or muscle pain, brain fog, fatigue, pain, anxiety, low mood, chest pain etc.
What is the Living Well programme?
Living Well is a FREE online group programme, delivered over seven workshops (1.5hrs x 1
introduction & 2.5hrs x 6). Living Well can help you develop the skills and confidence to
manage your health condition(s).
Why join the Living Well programme?
- People who are supported in this way increase their knowledge, skills and confidence to
better manage their health in partnership with their health care provider. Techniques to
deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, pain and Isolation.
- Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Appropriate use of medications
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Decision making
- How to evaluate new treatments and much more
Starting Thursday January 20th 2022 from 7.00pm - 9.30 pm for 7 weeks - Fully booked
Starting Wednesday April 13th 2022 from 10.30am-1.00 pm for 7 weeks - Places Available
For more information or to register, contact the Living Well Coordinator
or Visit: www.hse.ie/livingwell