Your toolkit for better health
Are you living with LYME DISEASE?
Examples include (but are not limited to) Rash at site of bite or on other parts of your body,
unexplained hair loss, tiredness, aches and loss of energy etc.
What is the Living Well programme?
Living Well is a FREE online group programme, delivered over seven workshops
5hrs x 1 introduction & 2.5hrs x6) that helps people to better manage t
and daily life, It gives participants the skills to co-ordinate all the things needed to
manage their health as well as keep active in their lives and relationships.
Why join the Living Well programme?
People who are supported in this way increase their knowledge skills and confidence
to better manage their health in partnership with their health care provider.
- Techniques to deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation.
- Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility, and
- Appropriate use of medications
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Decision making
- How to evaluate new treatments
Starting on Thursday April 21st from 10.30am -1.00 pm for 7 Weeks - Places Available
For more information or to register, contact the Living Well Coordinator
or Visit: www.hse.ie/livingwell