Lyme Resource Centre is calling for urgent action on Lyme disease. Whilst the Scottish Government has begun to listen to patients and has engaged with professionals calling for greater awareness and improved testing and treatment, much more needs to be done. Lyme Resource Centre is calling on all patients, carers, and prospective MSPs to show their support for urgent action on Lyme disease and at the same time spread awareness of the need for tick protection whilst outdoors.
- print the single page PDF below, on a colour printer if possible
- take a selfie or record a video holding it in view
- post it on as many social media platforms as you can, tagging Lyme Resource Centre, and if you are a patient or carer tagging your MSPs
We will make sure we thank you for your support.
Social media tags are:
- Facebook: @Lyme Resource Centre - Scotland
- Twitter: @LymeResourceCtr
- Instagram: @lymeresourcecentre
- LinkedIn: @Lyme Resource Centre
If you can't take a picture, then please share our posts as widely as you can. If you can also help by passing this message on to other patients and potential MSPs, we would be grateful for your help to spread awareness of ticks and Lyme disease and the need for protection while outdoors.