Lyme Disease is an increasingly common bacterial infection that is acquired from the bite of an infected tick. This section contains a set of resources on how to protect yourself from tick bite and how to deal with them if you are bitten.
- About Ticks: all about ticks and how to prevent being bitten
- About Lyme Disease: information about Lyme disease for patients
- About Co-infections: ticks carry more infections than just Lyme disease
- Awareness Materials: download or order leaflets and view awareness presentations
- News: important news on tick-borne infections